Lake Compounce Field Trip Reminders:
* We are leaving school at 8:00 a.m. and will return to WJJMS by 4:00 p.m.
* BEFORE YOU COME TO SCHOOL: Apply sunscreen and insect repellent. It is rather woodsy at the park and you will need both applied before you come to school. Plus, sunscreen requires a prescription to be applied during the school day, so be sure to do it at home.
* WEAR YOUR RED BETA SHIRT!
* You will not need a backpack, but if you may wish to bring an appropriate bathing suit for the water park in a sling-string bag (with an extra plastic bag inside for wet things), a towel, and a change of clothes if you get wet. It is helpful to have a hoodie for the ride back home, too.
* Wear appropriate, comfortable footwear.
* LUNCH IS INCLUDED so you will not need to bring lunch. However, you may wish to bring a disposable water bottle for the day. Lunch is from 12:45 - 1:45 so be sure to eat breakfast before going on the trip! Breakfast is available in the school cafeteria in the morning, as it is every day. Lunch is hamburgers, hot dogs, salad bar, fruit salad and beverages.
* Stay with your chaperones! Groups must meet at the buses by 2:45 so we can take attendance and leave by 3:00. Don’t make it hard for your chaperon to get the rest of the group to your destinations!
2nd Annual Give Back Day
Students are working on Fridays to answer "What will you do to make a difference?" For many students, this will culminate in our second annual Give Back Day on Saturday, June 3rd.
Please bookmark this page for updates!
The New York Times recently published an article asking adults to locate North Korea on a map. We asked our Beta students to do the same, and this was the result. To be fair, the majority of all classes knew where it was, but this map doesn't indicate the frequency of responses, just the location of all responses.
What is the homework today?
Click Here for BETA TEAM Homework